Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Adverts

I have chosen to do an instagram advert to promote my business. It's promoting an offer La Rochelle currently has on, all bralettes are buy one get one half price, the offer is also online only which promotes our online store. Customers can click on the post and instantly be taken to our website, which allows ease of access as they can be redirected instantly instead of having to go back to the website later. The picture I have chosen to use is a model dressed in our lingerie, the colour scheme is white/light colours which look quite modern and mature, which is what will attract my customers. The advert will also appear on peoples newsfeed as 'recommended', even if they don't follow our account, which will draw in new customers. 
I have chosen to use instagram as it's a popular application used by my target market, and it's quite versatile, most people have it on their phones and will browse it a few times a day. It's also a good place to post exclusive offers as customers are more likely to see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment